Re: [Amps] AlphaRemote Software

To: "'ARS NZ3O'" <NZ3O@arrl.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AlphaRemote Software
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 02:01:24 -0400
Byron,

I've used the AlphaRemote software quite a bit. It's easy to operate the amp
with the software, but I've not used it to remotely tune the amp. The
program has controls for Tune, Load, Default and Enter, but doesn't
duplicate the Tune procedure you can do from the front panel. Can you be
more specific about using the remote option to program some setups? What do
you have in mind? If you have the AlphaMax option, there's really no need to
reprogram the tuning for different antenna setups.

73, Dick WC1M