[Amps] recent exchanges on the network and for the attention of theowner

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] recent exchanges on the network and for the attention of theowner
From: CLIVE COLLINS <dartaviation@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:45:39 +0100 (BST)
Good evening Sir,

I am sure that by now you will have received my mailing with regard to the
rather hasty and foolish mailing I made with regard to Marc Willaert Esq.
The traffic was indefensible and as I have indicated in my previous mail to
you, I offer my apolgies unreservedly and at your discretion, my resignation
from the Amps network.

I would be obliged if you would consider my resignation from subscribing to the
network on a sending of mails basis to possibly at your discretion again,
maintain my subscription on a receive only basis if this is possible until such
time (or at all) that you consider that I might rejoin the network fully.

Naturally I appreciate that your decision is final and not open to any form of
appeal.

I have found great comradeship among the subscribing members of the network and
I would welcome the opportunity to continue to read the traffic as I have
learnt so much technically from the threads and exchanges.

I am at your disposal Sir.

All good wishes,

Clive Collins GW3WEQ