Re: [Amps] Richardson Seeking Global Monopoly?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Richardson Seeking Global Monopoly?
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:14:55 -0400
By mentioning RF Parts, I didn't mean the company RF Parts, but all RF Parts
and components in particular being made. Oh, if Richardson had their way with
it, they'd love to force Merit who owns the RF Parts company to buy through
them too. Right now, I think Merit is buying direct through an importer or a
stocking warehouse for a Chinese manufacturer here in the U.S.. The reason for
this, a manufacturer who made the 3-500ZG e-mailed me back about last year
sometime, and I seen they had those listed. I inquired about them and they said
the 3-500ZG was not available in the U.S. direct from them as they were private
labeling for someone here in the U.S., and wouldn't say who. My guess is either
RF Parts or you guessed it, Richardson. RF Parts, I have no problem with and
have bought from them several times. I just despise a company trying to be a
monopoly.

Best,

Will