Re: [Amps] FS: DENTRON CLIPPERTON V 2 meter amp 500Watts

To: <JimMoci@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FS: DENTRON CLIPPERTON V 2 meter amp 500Watts
From: "Radioal" <al.dolgosh@hamradio.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:59:05 -0400
"Why are they selling for $600-$700 on eBay?" - that question is
rhetorical....rather, "why does anything sell on eBay at times for more that
new prices?".   Maybe it is an excess of testosterone! -  "I'm not gonna let
that guy outbid me!"

Your evaluation of the Clipperton V is exactly on-target.  Rather than have
you feel ashamed to sell that piece of self-described junk for so much, I
will offer you $200 (what it seems to be worth from your description) and
also pay for shipping.

Al - K8EUR