Re: [Amps] more info on distributors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] more info on distributors
From: "G0RUZ Conrad" <conrad@g0ruz.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:58:24 +0100
I totally agree with you John.

In fact I am quite sure that at least two of my friends are delighted that
Richardson are in existence as their practices have ensured their employment
for many years. I for one am glad of Richardson's existence, were it not for
them many products would simply not be available in the UK.

I really don't see what the 'attractiveness' of the employees has to do with
anything. It is exactly this kind of prevalent attitude that keeps women out
of engineering and damages the image of an engineer as an unwashed somewhat
perverse anorak/dork.

Conrad G0RUZ