[Amps] ISP

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] ISP
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:13:45 -0400
I know this is a small bit off topic but here goes. I'm looking for a provider
to host the website for my transformer shop who isn't real expensive. I dont
want a free ISP because of the banner adds and need it to look professional.
I'm still thinking about using Freewebs.com which is about $30.00 a year plus I
think another $20.00 for extra bandwidth. I had to pay that after a while with
the old website. If I could find a free provider who placed the banners at the
bottom would be the berries for a temporary fix to see how it goes. HTML is no
problem as I've done that for years and would want a provider who gives FTP
access to my account. All that would be there is the HTML pages, and associate
pictures plus the storage of PDF and Xcel documents. I would also like to put
the new transformer calculation software there to sell too which will be
shareware. Last, I will be putting up the full magnetics tutorial and adding a
part about convertes and inverters. Maybe in the future
 , something about switching PS's. If anyone has any ideas, it would be much
appreciated. Thank all in advance.

Best,

Will