[Amps] Quick question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Quick question
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:07:48 -0400
Though this may be a little off topic, has any one heard of Tuttle &
Associates? I swear that's a popular name but I can't place it. The reason
being, I purchased a set of electronics school books off eBay belonging to
them. I'd have to check again, but I believe it was for the owner who took the
course back in the 60's at a university in Virginia. I can't place where I've
heard that business name to save my life. A google seach shows a law firm, but
that I'm not sure one for this.

Thanks,

Will