[Amps] RE : RE : Led display problem

To: "'Carcia, Francis A HS'" <francis.carcia@hs.utc.com>,"'Patrick EGLOFF'" <pegloff@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE : RE : Led display problem
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:21:48 +0100
Thanks for the info Francis. I was'nt aware of the refined possibilities
of the Hall effect. I used thousands and thousands Hall effect
transistors in a former life (1980) but only as a magnetic field sensor.

I just wonder why power Amp. producers don?t use them until today? Is it
only the $ bill attached, or any other weakness ?
What say?

Jos on4kj