Re: [Amps] No more HP/Agilent manuals on BAMA

To: craxd1@ezwv.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] No more HP/Agilent manuals on BAMA
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:05:29 -0400
It may actually come down to some of the "manual merchants". Agilent has
a small list of them on their web site where old HP manuals and copies
can be purchased. They may have struck a deal with Agilent and are
pressuring Agilent to get the free stuff of the web?

This same thing went on with Collins radio a few years ago. The Collins
collector group made a deal with Collins to sell their old manuals.
Collins sent a letter to Bama and others forbidding them to distribute
the free manuals. This was apparently at the prompting of the Collins
collector group.
I believe that some of that has now been relaxed??

73
Gary  K4FMX