Re: [Amps] ATS website

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] ATS website
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:33:05 -0400
Larry, and Patrick,

Thanks for letting me know. I was afraid I was having trouble on my end but now
see I'm not. That's what it was doing to ne, say a whopping 500 bytes a second!
Anyhow, at least I know it's not my ISP's fault. Everytime I've seen this
happen on a free webserver, somebodies got a file uploaded which a bunch are
downloading. Some kid could have slipped in a warez file, dont know. It's not
supposed to take executable and zip files though.

Yesterday, when I first uploaded stuff, it was decent in speed, so I dont know
what's up with them. I have another to try, so I'll up everything there too!
Thanks again for the help, and hope I can return the favor.

Best,

Will