Re: [Amps] L7 Question

To: <ec1cwg@dxhunters.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] L7 Question
From: "Jerry Muller" <jerry@k0tv.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:12:08 -0400
I've got an L7 also that I bought new MANY years ago.

It's a 3-500Z amp and those tubes are instant on.

Power, wait a few seconds and then go. I do that with all my 3-500Z amps and
no problems. I've got two other 3-500Z amplifiers and I'm now using the RF
Parts 3-500ZGs in them with good results.

Jerry, K0TV