Re: [Amps] [BULK] - Fabricating Chimneys from Gasket Material

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] [BULK] - Fabricating Chimneys from Gasket Material
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 18:05:15 -0400
Some good heavy fish paper will do it too, say about 30 to 40 mil thick. The
blue-gray stuff is what to look for in the paper. Has a high temp rating to it
and absolutely non-conductive. This is used in seperator layers, and bobbins
for HV plate transformers. One plus is it's easy to glue/fasten and really easy
to work. If you can find some electrical paper tubing with the right I.D., it's
the berries.

Best,

Will