Re: [Amps] Type 813 BP Pentode

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Type 813 BP Pentode
From: Karl-Arne Markström <sm0aom@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 15:38:31 +0200
For some ideas, take a look at:

http://stevepage.netfirms.com/813_amplifier_2.htm

or

http://w7iuv.com/813.htm

I sometimes run myself  4 x 813 in parallel (Va 2,8 kV, Ia 900 mA on the
peaks), usually driven by
a KWM-2 or a KW Viceroy, which is quite well behaved up to 14 - 15 MHz
approximately.

Over this frequency the high output capacitance of the parallel tubes begin to
show
on the efficiency of the amplifier.

73/

Karl-Arne