[Amps] wtb amp

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] wtb amp
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:20:24 -0400
Dan:  Have two amps for sale just now:
Ten Tec 425 Titan, one of the later ones built.  New tubes last year,
excellent condition...the one I said I would never sell...$2000.

Alpha 78, bandpass amp 3 x 8874, full output, new front panel and the
old sticky paint one.  Rock solid...not to be used on 12 meters...low
drive mod done....$1600.

I also have a Centurian, but one of the locals is seriously considering
it, and he has first dibs.

I was lucky enough to find an Alpha 87A, and must replenish the
checkbook.  Shipping extra of course, you can guess $75 for each amp and
each in two factory cartons.  I can take and send you pics if you
like...they are currently off line but not packed up.  73 bob de w9ge

Daniel Hileman wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for an amplifier, preferably something like a TL-922a,
AL-811H or AL-80b...I'd really LOVE to find a nice 922a or Tentec
Centurion if possible. Let me know what you have, thanks.

Daniel N9WX