Re: [Amps] 4-1000 Chimney

To: "aborg" <a_borg@yahoo.com>, "Amps Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4-1000 Chimney
From: "crawfish" <crawfish@surfmore.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 21:09:28 -0500
What ever you do, I hope you find chimneys with thicker glass than the
originals. I had one to break from vibration just from traveling in a
well-insulated box. It was just as well. The 4-1000 was a dud anyway.I think
I saw an article in 73 Mag in the 1960's using a metal can with holes on it
for circulation. I will copy it and send it to you if I find it.

Joe W4AAB