[Amps] GU84B Tube Bias Adjustment (Emtron DX2SP)

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] GU84B Tube Bias Adjustment (Emtron DX2SP)
From: "Steve (KT0DX)" <KT0DX@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 02:03:28 +0000
I have found it necessary to change the tube in my Emtron DX2SP amp but
the operating manual states that if a new tube is insalled that a bias
adjustment is necessary.  The problem is that the manual does not
provide any information on how to do this adjustment.  I have sent
Emtron an E-mail requesting the information but as of yet have not
received any reply.

Any information from anyone who has replaced this tube would be appreciated.

Steve
KT0DX
kt0dx@earthlink.net