[Amps] AMPEREX RECTIFIER

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] AMPEREX RECTIFIER
From: "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:12:05 -0600
I have data for a RS1.5-12-12M dated 1971. This is a 12 kV PRV, 12
Amp peak 4 cycle nonrepetitive, 1.5 Amp Average current diodes. the
1/2 cycle peak current is 35 Amps (10 mS long).

At 17.5 Volts forward you will get 5 Amps of current through it. The
diodes are avalanche rated, with  module avalance rating of 15-25 kV.

The stick has two sets of 12 diodes in series, with the CT connection
in center, for the AC input. Two of them makes a FWB. The "m" on the
end of part # indicates Moulded construction. Not sure what you K
means.

73
John
K5PRO