Re: [Amps] GE ham news

To: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GE ham news
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <kgrimm@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:08:27 -0400
I would certainly be willing to add this to the BAMA collection of tube
era stuff if we could only find it.  I now rue the day that I tossed all
my GE Ham News and RCA Ham Tips(?).  I keep telling my wife that it is a
very bad idea to throw anything away...but she still isn't convinced.
So, if anyone has some copies scanned, I'll provide the web space.

Bill Fuqua wrote:

>I agree. I was hoping that someone had them available on the internet.
>73
>Bill wa4lav
>
>At 12:02 PM 6/3/2005 -0400, bob finger wrote:
>

>>Someone was kind enough to put all issues of Ham Radio mag on CD.(ARRL
>>and others sell it)  It is of great value, although I have a set of the
>>mags.  Would love for someone to do the same with GE Ham News.  I rarely
>>see a library containing  more than one or two issues.  Would be great
>>reading.  73 bob de w9ge

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr