Re: [Amps] 4xc250b Valve Bases - Screen ring capacity - HF v VHF

To: "Ken G3WCS" <lists@kentek.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4xc250b Valve Bases - Screen ring capacity - HF v VHF
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:02:22 -0700
Hi Ken and all.
I suggest you go to www.eimac.com and look for the solution there.  Took a
quick peek myself, lots of info and links that may help you find the answer.
They may have the capacitor value listed, and if they do not, drop a short note
the parent company, (CPI) they will probably tell what value is which.  I have
found them to be very forthcoming with this sort of odd info even after I have
mentioned that I am a ham operator.
73,
Gary... wa6fgi