[Amps] hp Z meters tspa

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] hp Z meters tspa
From: "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:36:57 -0600
I use a hp 4815A impedance meter often. Works very well, 1 MHz to 110
basically. Direct reading on analog meters, mag and phase. As for the
vector voltmeters, I haven't used them for such.

I just bought a hp8751A network analyzer (5 Hz - 500 Mhz, little
brother to the 8753 series) on EPAY for $1500. It came perfect, lit
up with 1997 firmware 5.07. Sweet. Looking forward to 1990s
technology test equipment.

73
John
K5PRO