Re: [Amps] Magnetic shielding 2

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Magnetic shielding 2
From: "Will Matney" <craxd@engineer.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:53:21 -0500
Borislav,

The form factor "F" below is 1.11 not 4.44. I was thinking of it
multiplied by 4 but the 25.8 takes this into account for converting
to inches. 4 X 6.45 (conv. factor) is 25.8. Actually this could all
be rounded off to 25.8 X 1.11 = 28.638 for a sine wave. Sine wave =
1.11 and square wave = 1.0.

Best,

Will