Re: [Amps] Fw: failure notice

To: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>,"Amps List" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: failure notice
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@rapidsys.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:29:31 -0400
Well, just to keep this thread going;  In the case of UPS, I was told at our
local (Pinellas Park, FL) UPS distribution center that an item must be
packaged securely enough that it will with stand a fall of several feet from
a UPS conveyor system.  Also any labels such as "This End Up, Do not Roll,
etc." can not be applied to packages.  On the other hand, I have never had
any problems with UPS paying off on insurance claims, even where the
documentation of value might be open to interpretation as the item was an
antique crystal chandelier.

David C. Hallam