[Amps] Simpson Electric

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Simpson Electric
From: "Will Matney" <craxd@engineer.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:41:04 -0500
I wanted to write this to tell just how helpful Simpson Electric has been over
a discontinued frequency counter. I e-mailed them about the model 713 counter
about a week ago. I asked if it were possible to get a copy of the manual and
schematic. Sure enough, they did that for me and didn't charge one red cent for
it. I received the manual, schematic, and parts list withing 3-4 days after the
e-mail. I have a lot of Simpson equipment here I use and this just proved why
they are a great company. I think a few other manufacturers could take a lesson
from this.

Best,

Will