Re: [Amps] Transformer spec's for linear amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Transformer spec's for linear amplifier
From: "Will Matney" <craxd@engineer.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:36:03 -0500
Guillermo,

If your using a full wave doubler, then the current from the transformer can be
found by multiplying the current by 2 and then use the full wave formula for
transformers. You all ready know you'll need 700 mA from the doubler so just
plug that into the full wave supply formula. Below is a webpage of mine
describing these calculations.

Webpage;

http://free.hostdepartment.com/A/ATS

Best,