[Amps] HP 5328A

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] HP 5328A
From: "Will Matney" <craxd@engineer.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:22:14 -0500
I'm wondering what a HP 5328A frequency counter with the following options is
worth. The ones on eBay only go to 550 MHz I've seen and most dont have the
voltmeter. There is an option too I'm wondering what it is as the HP catalog
page I have dont show it. It's for the attenuator where this one has a X1, X10,
and X100 position. On the catalog page they give two but neither match. Option
41 is a X1, and X10. Option 40 is X1, X2, and X20. So, I'm not sure what this
option is, or is the X1, X10, X100 standard with no option for it? It has the
following other options listed on the back;

Option 10: Oven oscillator

Option 21: High performance digital voltmeter

Option 31: 1300 MHz C channel

This one is pretty much like a delux version I guess. I was wondering what it
would be worth? Looks wise, I'd give it a 9 as it looks new except for a small
stain on the top cover. This one is a bench type with rack handles, not the one
with the snap on cover for the front. You can find a pic of it here;

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/my202/611HP31.JPG?
allow_track_link=1&track=022e8e7cc3-92bd&pt=bidpay&sp=1

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/viewimage.x/00000000/my202/611HP34.JPG?allow_track_link=1&track=022e8e7cc3-92bd&pt=bidpay&sp=1

Make sure all the url in both lines are together.

If you would, all comments welcome.

Best,

Will