[Amps] Fwd: FS : GS23 and GS35 new in box

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Fwd: FS : GS23 and GS35 new in box
From: Ronald Bergantzel <ka0ryt1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:39:51 -0700 (PDT)

Ronald Bergantzel <ka0ryt1@yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:12:22
-0700 (PDT)
From: Ronald Bergantzel <ka0ryt1@yahoo.com>
Subject: FS : GS23 and GS35 new in box
To: amps@contesting.com

Hello !! Due to recent back injury , I am selling my stash of new in the box of
5- GS23 and 1- GS35b russian tubes . I am currently disabled and will accept
the first resonable cash offer. I can send tubes COD or whatever purchaser
desires. Please call me at 612-598-8519 or reply to ka0ryt1@yahoo.com . Thanks
for the bandwidth , 73, Ron KA0RYT Mound, MN.

http://mail.yahoo.com