[Amps] Harris RF-110A connector

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Harris RF-110A connector
From: Chris Pedder <chris@g3vbl.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:39:35 +0000
Hi,

A friend in SE Asia has, once again, asked me for help with his
RF-110A amplifier. Although he knows his way around pretty well, he
has been unable to source a connector which is, I believe, part of
the Harris interface.

He is seeking the 'connection insert' for the Amphenol cable plug MS
3102R-28-21(S)P with 37 pins. He tells me that he has the back-shell
and the cable inlet for this plug but needs the 'connection stone'. I
translate this as meaning the insert.

Google searches have not been very helpful and I wonder whether there
is someone here who might know where these items can be had? My
friend refuses to have a computer, so we correspond by letter!

Chris G3VBL