Re: [Amps] Plate Choke

To: KD7QAE <KD7QAE@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate Choke
From: KD7QAE <KD7QAE@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:29:57 +0100
Progress on testing the choke:

2 series resonance dips in the 30MHz spectrum.  1st dip at 7.1MHz and
second at 14.3MHz, clean above and below.  Tested on grounded Al plate
with coils normal (vertical) to the plate.  Removed Form 2 Coil 1.
Reduced L to 274uH and moved resonances up 1+ MHz.  Success!

Reactance at 1.8MHz = 3099 Ohms

Tomm, KD7QAE