[Amps] Spam and worms attachments from mailing list

To: amps@contesting.com
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:49:22 -0400
The new worm out has been hitting me every day, receiving as high a 6-8 a day.
Where this is a new e-mail addy, and this list is the only one I signed back up
with so far, that means it came from here. However, the e-mails were either
harvested off the list, or ones computer was infuected with the worm and sent
mine, and everyone elses addys out over the net.

Anyhow, there's a gold lining to the cloud. Today, in the Washington Post, it
was reported that the two hackers responsible for this last worm was arrested.
One was in Turkey, and one in Morocco. One 18, and one 21 years of age. You can
see the full story at the below link. I figured some would like to know that
some justice was done. By the way, the two were dumb enough to sign the
code..Hi Hi.

article;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/26/AR2005082601201.html

Best,