[Amps] Acom Board

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Acom Board
From: "Mel Friedman" <k2at@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 07:02:14 -0400
Just developed a problem with my Acom 2000A.  When amp is first turned on it
works fine.  When I attempt to go from OPR on remote to STB the green light
does not move. In addition the amp is still in the fired up mode.  If I then
push in the red on/off switch, the amp does not go off, but rather the green
light on remote goes from OPR toSTB.  However, the amp is still physically in
the transmit mode and when I now change frequencies on Yaesu, the display on
remote does not change bands.  Lastly, I cannot shut down the amp with the red
ON/Off switch on the remote.  I cannot cool down the tubes prior to shut down
as I must use the on/off switch on the Acom 2000A to do so.

If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate some assistance.

Mel
K2AT