[Amps] B and W FC15 filament choke

To: Amps Reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] B and W FC15 filament choke
From: mike kendall <ke6cvh@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

  I am well into building a 160-10mtr linear.  I have a Barker and Williamson
FC-15 filament choke.  I'm guessing it is rated at 15 amps from the part number
and actually only need 3 amps.

  Question:  Does anyone know more about the B&W FC-15?  I need to know if it
was designed for 10-80 as I'm guessing or if it is good down to 160mtrs.  I'm
thinking to use it along with another "homebrew" fillament choke I have that I
think is also a 10-80 meter unit and putting them both in series.

73,

Mike