Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL 1200

To: N7HIY <N7HIY@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL 1200
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:36:19 -0700
This is the manner that my Ameritron have arrived at my doorstep. All have arrived in three boxes `cept the 811a in which the tubes were properly packed inside of the amp itself.
73
Gary...wa6fgi

N7HIY wrote:
was this double boxed, should have been, Ameritron ships the amp, tube and transformer all in separate double boxed boxes, 3 separate packages. I received mine out of Texas retailer via UPS, no problemo. Have AES ship Fed Ex on replacement.

Cliff N7HIY
satisfied AL-1200 user

----- Original Message ----- From: "dan r goddard" <cqki8fh@juno.com>