Re: [Amps] Chinese parts

To: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Chinese parts
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@eon.net.au>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:28:29 +0800
Yeah, good question. The tubes would probably be worth the risk at that price.

I made an enquiry about a transformer. Their response was very quick. Not
sure about the shipping. There ain't no way in the world DHL is ever gonna
touch anything that I have paid for. Once bitten, twice shy.

Here is  a copy/paste of my mail to them.