Re: [Amps] W6PO

To: Paul <n2tzv@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] W6PO
From: jeff millar <wa1hco@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:46:42 -0400
Paul...

I've worked on 144 and 220 W6PO amplifiers that use some kit parts. I
wonder if it's the same? Do you have any pictures of the parts? The
amplifiers presently live off site so I can't send you pictures. If
they're the same, I can get you dimensions for the 220 version.

A couple of thing I remeber about the kit parts.
The plate loading cap uses a machined rack and pinion gear drive. The
parts look like they're machined from stainless steel.
The plate lines use about 1 inch copper tube soldered to a copper bottom
plate instead of the standard w6po side mounted shorting block
Sound familiar?

jeff, wa1hco