Re: [Amps] 2006 ARRL Radio Handbook

To: "Phil Clements" <philc@texascellnet.com>,"'Dino Darling'" <k6rix@earthlink.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 2006 ARRL Radio Handbook
From: "Mike Sawyer" <w3slk@uplink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 08:53:57 -0400
I hate like heck being a 'pestimist', (as my father-in-law says), but I
haven't known the ARRggghhhL to take kindly to suggestions, critiques, or
criticisms. Their surveys that they sent out over the years were discounted
for what the 'board's direction' is. Recent shenanigans in the Atlantic
section mangers election reinforce my distrust, and low esteem for the
(be)League(d).
Your mileage may vary.
Mike(y)
W3SLK