[Amps] Air mover

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Air mover
From: "Paul Loret" <n2tzv@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:18:19 -0400
I've got a good one. A friend is looking to sell some heavy duty drying
equipment, lookup DRIEAZ to see some of the blowers with handles which look
like they're made for tetrodes with handles!! I can probably get around 2700cfm
for around a hundred dollars, runa a 6 inch hose to distro to all tubes in the
shack! Anyone ever do anything similar? I've got a sheet metal worker friend to
fabricate ducting and I like the idea! How about you guys?   Paul...N2TZV