[Amps] Dear Reflector,

To: "Reflector AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Dear Reflector,
From: "Peter V. Ritter" <ac6kd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 01:39:16 -0000
I use a good spam filter, and you probably do the same.
I have whitelisted you and that means that I will receive all the emails you
send to me.
I would appreciate it if you would whitelist my email address:
ac6kd@charter.net in your spam filter.

If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is a highly
effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.

You can get the free SPAMfighter here:
http://www.spamfighter.com/Pro

I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to communicate safely via
email in the future.

Best regards

Peter V. Ritter