Re: [Amps] FL2OOOB

To: "ZL2AAA" <zl2aaa@paradise.net.nz>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FL2OOOB
From: "Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]" <oz1pif@privat.dk>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:56:10 +0200
That is a feature of this amp, it is old enough to be meant to be driven
from transceivers with tube finals, that had to be tuned anyway, the drive
impedance for two 572b's in parallel is about 100Ohm.

On my homepage you'll find a description of a complete rebuild of this amp,
but the section on the input circuit is equally applicaple to yours with no
other changes. Good luck.

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@privat.dk
http://home24.inet.tele.dk/oz1pif/