[Amps] Need loading cap, plate transformer, doorknobs

To: amps@contesting.com (Amps)
Subject: [Amps] Need loading cap, plate transformer, doorknobs
From: jkearman@att.net (Jim Kearman)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:43:30 +0000
1. Need a ~900 pF air variable suitable for 1500-W amp. Must be less than 9"
long behind the panel. I have a nice EF Johnson 153-32-4 but too long for my
cabinet.

2. Need a 2500-3300 pF doorknob for coupling cap in same amp, suitable for use
with 3600-V supply.

3. Also interested in a good Peter Dahl ARRL-01, -02 or -03 transformer, if you
have one gathering dust.

I could be at Montgomery, AL hamfest Saturday to p/u transformer if the price
is right. (Current new price is $424 + shipping.)

Building a single GS-35B HF amp. Suggestions and comments from other builders
welcomed, jkearman /at/ att.net.

Thanks.

73,

Jim, KR1S