Re: [Amps] Conversation stopper?

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <k4ik@subich.com>,"'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Conversation stopper?
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:17:50 -0600
<<Those with software that puts ***SPAM*** in the subject line of reflector
massages and don't edit it out on replies are *VERY* inconsiderate of the
other reflector users.  >>

Unless the topic is House wiring on an amps reflector....

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"It's not what you take with you... but what you leave behind that counts.
Live each day as if it were your last."