Re: [Amps] [R-390] R-389 Sold For $3550.00 on eBay

To: "Amps@Contesting. Com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] [R-390] R-389 Sold For $3550.00 on eBay
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@rapidsys.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:35:33 -0500
Tracy,

Your max bid is also hidden in proxy bidding.  A snipe bid that does not
exceed your bid maximum will not win the auction and would have increased
the winning bid price no matter when it was placed.

Again I say, value is set in the market place, not by what any individual
thinks an item is worth.  Current real estate prices here in costal Florida
are a prime example of that.

73
David