[Amps] Rf Choke follow up.

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Rf Choke follow up.
From: jan <jan@on6zg.be>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:15:16 +0100
Hi all,

After winding a new rfchoke on a ceramic form I found out that this
version was doing exactly the same in my gs35b amp.
On 10m there were a few black windings. and the form was getting really
hot. Measuring the choke gave me resonance frequencies in all amateur bands.
I wound it again with 0,7mm wire and now I found only one dip at 25mhz.
BUT....
When testing it in my amp a few windings became black again. on 15meters
this time.

Another strange effect that I´m having is on 40meters: The I anode is
dipping when turning the plate C, But where this happens I don´t get
maximum power.
The output power is max just beside the dip. And output power is rather
low comparing to current.
Can it be that something else in my Pi circuit is drawing up power ?

73 Jan. ON6ZG