Re: [Amps] IC 2KL 10/12m mod kit

To: "Morel 4X1AD" <4x1ad@iarc.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] IC 2KL 10/12m mod kit
From: "Punderson, IV, James" <jpunderson@k12usa.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:32:04 -0500
Hi Morel,
You can purchase the kit from Icom - costs about $60. If does not modify
the switch as switch parts are no longer available (which is a whole
'nother issue). But when you are connected to an Icom transceiver and
your 2KL has the kit installed, the amp can be switched automatically by
the rig into 10M and 12M.

Basically the kit pretty much just contains coils and capacitors.

It works fine though - got one installed on my 2KL.

73,
Jamie, W2QO