Re: [Amps] Input Network?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Input Network?
From: Tony King - W4ZT <amps080605@w4zt.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:02:32 -0500
I agree with Vic, try type 6 material for the core.

The input of the GS-35B appears to be higher on 10 meters and may be on
the order of 90 Ohms.  These values have been used with success on a
single tube: Cin = 100 pf, L = 0.02-0.08 uh variable, Cout = 180 pf.

Be sure your RF is connected to the larger diameter connection which is
the one that has the cathode connected directly to it. Also use a
separate cathode choke to feed B- instead of the filament transformer
center tap.

73, Tony W4ZT