[Amps] 813 Amplifiers & Key Clicks...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 813 Amplifiers & Key Clicks...
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:44:20 -0500
Good Day All,

I've only just joined this group to-day, so please forgive me if it might
appear that I'm attempting to re-hash old stuff that's already been discussed
to death...

I'm interested in the group experience about the 813 as a linear amplifier, and
key clicks --- specific parameters to stick to, things to avoid, etc.

I believe I may well be onto something here that's been plaguing me for some
time --- the bottom line, is that I may well have been barking up the wrong
tree in my search for elimination of this particular problem!

Many thanks in advance for any & all feedback/info...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ