[Amps] RE : IMD numbers for Russian tubes

To: <conrad@g0ruz.com>, "'Ampscontestingcom'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE : IMD numbers for Russian tubes
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:30:22 -0000
 Conrad,

Once, long time ago, there used to be a disciple of the Christ who's
name was Thomas.........

What I am sure about is;
-A well elaboration project with a GS35B will show a better IMD figure
then a bad elaborated project with a 8877 in it.

And I reconise I still prefer a Peugeot over a Citroen, but dont ask me
yet why...........!( " Nobles oblige " on this side of the channel hi hi
)

I am preparing myself a project with a GS35B with Ian's triode board (
nearly finished the board now ) Looking further around for Vacuum relays
( 99% of my traffic goes CW ), not sure I need vacuum CV's, neither am I
decided yet the tank will be a roller or a switched tank, nor if there
will be a W4ZT like base. Further, a tuned input band switching, is it
usefull or not ?
What I am sure about.... The case will be an old standard heavy steel
rack, where the GS35B will be mounted horizontally.

But maybe Ian has somemore practical advices better then getter hi hi.
I hope to receive a lot of WHY's .. Then I tell you Why I buy  Peugeot
and not a Citroen.

Jos on4kj