[Amps] Transformer reference information

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Transformer reference information
From: John Darwin Powers <jdp3@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 23:16:15 -0500
Dear electronators,
Thanks to those who helped transform my knowledge base and increased
my core knowledge of such an important subject.  One thing that all
members of this group should be proud of is that all of you are able
to motivate yourself to learn and to share your knowledge with
others  ..... contrast this to those who are addicted to video
games.  No matter if you are a fan of Sencore or HP, you are all
special.  One other question if I may, any opinions on toroids v.
traditional cores in a power application?  Other information ... I
don't know if any one has seen this companies' site before, but it
appears that they are more than willing to accommodate small sales
and the diy transformer builder.
http://www.isomatic.co.uk/
John