Re: [Amps] HP Balun's

To: "Tim O'Rourke" <w4yn@arrl.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HP Balun's
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@wwnw.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:49:39 -0800
Tim, you will find a set of measurements of baluns on our clubs web
site,www.sdxa.org  The measurements of complex impedance were made by
WA2SRQ. Click DX Tips, then Baluns for discussion about the tests, then
Tables of Measurements for the numbers. He measured a typical ferrite bead
balun, several sizes of solenoid wound coax types and scramble wound coax
types. Measurements were made over the entire HF range with good equipment.
73, Dan, N5AR