[Amps] Balasan: Re: 87A vs. IC-PW1

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Balasan: Re: 87A vs. IC-PW1
From: budi santoso <yb1bs@yahoo.co.id>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 07:11:01 +0700 (ICT)

Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net> menulis:
I use IC-PW1 with IC 7800, it's like a 1 kw transceiver.
  It follow the transceiver, no warm up time, no tuning.
  I turn it on only when I need more power to break the pile.
  I use 4 antenna , a tribander for 10, 15 and  20, a yagi for 40, dipole for
80 and 6 meter  yagi and not to do any antenna selection.
  706 MkIIG  second transceive as HF backup and  VHF/UHF.
  work great
  No fan noise because I put  it far from  operating table, my PC give more
noise.
  Sorry for my english

  Budi
  YB1BS