Re: [Amps] Int'l Radio Service Division

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Int'l Radio Service Division
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:10:45 -0500
Hal,

I went by and read their website from your link. Why would they be accepting
phone calls for only a couple of hours, for one day if they're as big as they
claim to be? One would think that any repair business would have the phone
available at least 8 hours per day.

The UPS should have never done that either, and they are guilty of doing it
here. They once dropped off a bunch of national business phone directories,
that I hadn't really ordered to start with, at my shop after we had closed one
evening (I took them for one year, but they said they sent them again). The
driver left them on the stoop at the back entrance, he said. I got there the
next day and never seen anything. Well, I get a bill from this company saying I
owed for such and such directories, and they were delivered by UPS. I told
them, no they wasn't, and they filed a claim. I didn't have them, and that was
the first I'd heard about them. The UPS had to reimburse the sender, and the
UPS driver tried to make me feel bad over it when it wasn't my fault but his
for leaving them for whoever to pick up. Heck, it could have been some kids
playing there as they generally did after the shop closed. The mail will do it
here too if it's not set up to be signed for. I think you can f
 ile a claim with UPS over this though and be reimbursed as the driver ought to
know better.

Best,

Will